- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup flour
- 2 grated carrots
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chicken liver (250 grams)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat over to 350°F or 175°C
- Clean and blend the chicken livers (Quite yucky. Vegetarians…. brace yourself!)
- Add all dry ingredients and mix well (ingredients 1 – 3 above)
- Now add the liquids and mix well (ingredients 4 – 6 above)
- Spread to about 3/4 cm thick on a cookie sheet or plate (I have to use two)
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Remove from the over & slice into squares or rectangles. Separate them
- Back for another 10 minutes (depending on your oven you may need to bake a little longer)
- Since this is the first time baking this batch, I’ve refrigerated most and kept a few out to see how long they hold up.
Voila.. now your canine loves you just a little more (if that was even possible)!
Here are three happy customers.