- 1 pack of egg noodles
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 3 tbs Maggie chilli-tomato sauce
- 1 tbs chilli oil
- 1/2 tbs sesame seed oil
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup beans – chopped french style
- 10 – 15 snow peas – whole, with edges off
- 10 mushrooms – sliced
- 1 green or red pepper julienned
- 5 scallions sliced
- Bok choy
- And pretty much any other vegetable that fancies you!
- Cook the egg noodles as per instructions
- Heat the wok, then add the sesame seed oil, chilli oil, and vegetable oil
- Add the garlic, saute until light brown. Add the ginger and saute for a few seconds longer.
- Now add the veggies, in order of cooking time (leave the scallions out until the end)
- Once veggies are almost cooked, add all the sauces.
- Now add the noodles & stir fry until everything is evenly coated.
- Add more soy sauce for salt, and maggie chilli-tomato sauce for heat.
This dish serves 8 people.